Participants in the Hibernate & Create RETREAT will have the option to participate in the With Heart Swap.
How it works:
- This will be a group swap meaning that you will bring an item to exchange with each participating member (up to 24 persons).
- Swap sign-up will close either when all RETREAT spots have been sold, or January 31st; whichever comes first. A participant list will be shared with all members of the swap.
- Swap items should support the With Heart theme and be created by the giver.
- Use your imagination and creative talent to make small items for the exchange, items should be no larger than 10″ x 10″
- Exchange items can be sewn, painted, stitched, crocheted, glued, assembled, melted or any other crafty way that you can think of.
- Exchange items should be “finished” vs. a supply kit or pattern.
- Some swap ideas to help you get started are pins, artist trading cards, magnets, pin cushions, jewelry items, hot pads, note cards, needle books, inspirational quote signs and more!
- The swap will take place during Saturday evening dinner, so come prepared with your items for exchange!